Effective date: March 26, 2022
FunQuest LLC ("us", "we", or "our") operates the FunDay mobile application (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected:
1. Personal Data - while using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
User Email – this is required for our authentication method
User Name – this is optional and may be entered by the user
User profile photo – this is optional and may be entered by the user
2. Family Data – you may enter information about your children, however, this data is completely optional and you are not required to enter this information:
Your child name
Your child age
Your child gender
3. Engagement Data - we also collect information that your app engagement data sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such:
Saved, liked, dislike and shared user interactions
Whether the users went to the detail activity pages and clicked on any of the third-party links
The time spent on those pages
4. Location Data - we collect the location of your device, including the country, region, city and metro area.
5. Device Data- when you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the type of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
6. App Crash Data - we use crashlytics to collect crash data log in order to improve app service.
Use of Data
FunQuest LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
To analyze the feedback provided on activities (like, dislike, save, share, review links of the third party, etc), learn the users preferences for their families and match relevant activities
To provide and maintain the FunDay app Service
To notify you about new added activities to our Service
To provide customer support
To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
To monitor the usage of the Service
To detect, prevent and address technical issues
To serve marketing email with option to opt out
We aggregate the data we collect and share or sell it to our business partners and clients. We are not going to share or sell any personal data of our users.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
FunQuest LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
To comply with a legal obligation
To protect and defend the rights or property of FunQuest LLC
To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but please note that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Once you created an account in FunDay, you can delete your account at any given time from the app by going to the Account tab and then select Delete Account option. Your entire data will be deleted from our database and cannot be recovered. You will be logged out of the app and will need to create a new account if you want to re-enter the app.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties will have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web/mobile analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Firebase is analytics service provided by Google Inc.
We also encourage you to review the Google's policy for safeguarding your data: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245. For more information on what type of information Firebase collects, please visit please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Please contact us if you identify any links of third party’s sites that you believe are not appropriate or irrelevant to the service we provide.